More in this article:
Nordic Food Lexicon
Kjottkaker (right): Norwegian meatballs are spiced with nutmeg. In Scandilicious, her new cookook, London-based Signe Johansen shares her unusual cocoa-sauced recipe.
Glögg: Aquavit-spiked wine punch served warm with raisins.
- Manifesto for a New Nordic Cuisine
- Should You Eat Like an Icelander?
- 40 Food Thinkers 40 and Under: Siggi Hilmarsson
- Trendspotting: Curating
- The Copenhagen City Guide
- 3 Food Cities to Watch
- The Benefits of Food Bartering
Jarlsberg: Mild, nutty-tasting cow-milk cheese from Norway.