Trendsetting Travel: Hot Global Destinations
Beijing & New Delhi
Amanresorts have always been tucked away in superprivate locations. The Aman at Summer Palace in Beijing and the Aman opening this winter in New Delhi are its first urban forays. amanresorts.com.
One&Only Resorts, having perfected the beachy-luxe formula in places like the Maldives, will open its first city property in Cape Town next spring. The 131-room hotel will have one of South Africa’s largest wine collections (6,000 bottles), as well as Africa’s first Nobu restaurant.
Justin Hemmes has opened Ivy, a huge shopping, dining and nightlife center with a hotel comprised of two penthouse suites. A steak house, wine bar and trattoria from acclaimed Italian chef Massimo Bianchi are among its six restaurants.
The new 1933 is a complex of art galleries, design stores and restaurants, including a steak house from noted chef David Laris.
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Recipes, Ingredients and Products
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Ingredients
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Products
- Trendsetting Travel: Mexico
- Trendsetting Travel: Best Travel Values Around the Americas
- American Restaurant Trends to Watch
- Natural Sugars 101
- Super Wine-Pairing Values
- New Sparkling Wines from Italy to Austria