Galleries in Mexico City
Arguably the city's most prestigious gallery, OMR shows work from artists like Aldo Chaparro.
Labor is a new art space that has hammocks in its library.
- Go List 2011 City Guides
- Oaxaca’s Art and Food Rebels
- Jacques in Mexico
- Where to Go Next: Anguilla, Barbados and Mexico
- Trendsetting Travel: Mexico
- Chef Dispatch: Jose Garces in Mexico
- A Cooking Adventure at a Mexico Spa
The recently opened Museo del Objeto del Objeto is home to Bruno Newman's 30,000-plus collection of curiosities.