© Marina Massaro
"A great place to have a meeting, a morning coffee and cornetto or a good bowl of pasta."
Courtesy of Del Posto
"Innovative and fun in an Old World setting. It's elegant, and the food is fantastic."
- Scott Conant's Global Christmas Dinner
- 10 Italian Red Wines for a Holiday Meal
- Mario Batali's Favorite Italian Restaurants in the U.S.
- Trendspotting: Italian-American People and Food
- Best New Italian Spots
- Fast Recipe Makeovers: Italian-American Favorites
Courtesy of Barbuto
"Bustling and delicious. I like the large table in front of the kitchen, where the magic happens."