About Pairings Napa
Chef Chris Cosentino creates a fire- and smoke-themed menu inspired by the lyrics to Ben Harper's "Number with No Name." Janet Myers selects wines to complement the experience.
Experience the Culinary, Wine & Musical Pairings
Food: Chris Cosentino
Growing up in Newport, Rhode Island's Italian-American community, Chris Cosentino developed an early affinity for great ingredients and hard work. After graduating from Johnson & Wales, he went on to build his culinary resume by working at restaurants including Rubicon, Chez Panisse, Belon and Redwood Park in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2002, he joined Incanto as executive chef, where his innovative interpretations of rustic Italian fare earned the restaurant its first 3-star review from the San Francisco Chronicle. Since then Cosentino has gained national acclaim as a leading proponent of offal cookery.
In addition to serving as Incanto's executive chef, Chris is co-creator of Boccalone, an artisanal salumeria. Chris was a contestant on the first season of the Food Network's Next Iron Chef America, and can now be seen on the Food Network's Chefs vs. City show.
- Chris Cosentino: Nose-to-Tail Eating
- A Carnivore’s Cookout at Prather Ranch
- Chris Cosentino on 6 Unusual Cuts of Meat
- Pairings Tuscany: Joe Sponzo, Sting, Trudie Styler & Alan York
- Pairings Nashville: Tim Love, Tim McGraw & Joel Peterson
- Pairings: Celebrity Chefs, Winemakers and Musical Legends
Recipes by Chris Cosentino