June 30, 2008—Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
Pairing: A spicy, cherry-tinged Beaujolais, like the 2004 Vincent Juliénas Domaine le Cotoyon.
June 27, 2008—Buttermilk Chicken with Crispy Cornflakes
Pairing: A fruity, low-oak Pinot Noir OR a hoppy, citrusy India pale ale. Try the 2006 Mary Elke or an Alpine Beer Company Pure Hoppiness.
- Pairing of the Day: May 2008
- Pairing of the Day: April 2008
- Pairing of the Day: March 2008
- Pairing of the Day: February 2008
- Pairing of the Day: January 2008
- 6 Pairing Tips from Shea Gallante
- A Restaurateur’s Rules for Multi-Culti Pairing
- Beer vs. Wine Pairings
June 26, 2008—Mahimahi Coconut Curry Stew with Carrots and Fennel
Pairing: A fragrant, lush Alsatian Gewürztraminer: 2005 Paul Blanck Gewürztraminer