How did you become a Patriots fan?
I’m a Boston sports fan, and always have been. My dad took me to games at the old Schaeffer Stadium, way back before we were this good. The Patriots are a Boston team, and I’ve always been a fan.
- Talking Pigskin: Pork Recipes for NFL Football
- NFL Pigskin: Bradford Thompson and the New York Giants
- NFL Pigskin: Gavin Kaysen and the San Diego Chargers
- NFL Pigskin: Giuseppe Tentori and the Chicago Bears
- NFL Pigskin: Kevin Rathbun and the Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Pigskin: Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson and the Denver Broncos
- NFL Pigskin: Michael Symon and the Cleveland Browns
- NFL Pigskin: Tim Love and the Dallas Cowboys
What’s been your best football meal?
My best Super Bowl party ever was last year’s. Loved the food, just not the outcome of the game. All the cooks from Craigie Street came over to my place and we grilled and watched the game on my flat screen. The ribs were ridiculous: Berkshire pork we cured for three days, smoked, then grilled outside during the game. We also made Jamaican jerk wings, 7 layer dip, and lamb chili. We had such a great time—till the end of the game.