Do you have any favorite foods you make while you watch or tailgate games?
In Texas you have to have Ro*Tel chiles and Velveeta dip. Not exactly the fanciest food, but, man, is it good. And of course, we always, always grill steaks.
- Talking Pigskin: Pork Recipes for NFL Football
- NFL Pigskin: Bradford Thompson and the New York Giants
- NFL Pigskin: Gavin Kaysen and the San Diego Chargers
- NFL Pigskin: Giuseppe Tentori and the Chicago Bears
- NFL Pigskin: Kevin Rathbun and the Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Pigskin: Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson and the Denver Broncos
- NFL Pigskin: Michael Symon and the Cleveland Browns
- NFL Pigskin: Tony Maws and the New England Patriots
Do you know of any unique tailgating or food traditions connected to your team?
We always roast a pig whenever the Cowboys play the Redskins, since the Redskins in the ’80s had an offensive line referred to as “The Hogs.”