How did you become a Browns fan?/> We come from a football family. Half my family is from Pittsburgh and half is from Cleveland, so there’ve always been huge rivalries. Unfortunately, I typically come out on the losing side. My Dad is a huge football fan, so as young as I can remember we watched.
- Talking Pigskin: Pork Recipes for NFL Football
- NFL Pigskin: Bradford Thompson and the New York Giants
- NFL Pigskin: Gavin Kaysen and the San Diego Chargers
- NFL Pigskin: Giuseppe Tentori and the Chicago Bears
- NFL Pigskin: Kevin Rathbun and the Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Pigskin: Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson and the Denver Broncos
- NFL Pigskin: Tim Love and the Dallas Cowboys
- NFL Pigskin: Tony Maws and the New England Patriots
What do you like to make while watching or tailgating games?/> The food revolves around the pig in one way or another. We typically do chile. If we have enough time, sometimes we’ll set up a tailgate really early in the morning and do a pig roast. Because of Cleveland’s Eastern European culture, we have a lot of sausage and bratwursts. Cleveland, I swear to God, we have to be the bratwurst capital of the world.