How did you become a fan of your team? When?
Originally I’m a Chiefs fan, I kind of represent the Falcons now. The coach comes to my restaurant a lot; I’ve met the coach and the owner. I like football in general—people in the restaurant business just seem to keep up with it.
- Talking Pigskin: Pork Recipes for NFL Football
- NFL Pigskin: Bradford Thompson and the New York Giants
- NFL Pigskin: Gavin Kaysen and the San Diego Chargers
- NFL Pigskin: Giuseppe Tentori and the Chicago Bears
- NFL Pigskin: Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson and the Denver Broncos
- NFL Pigskin: Michael Symon and the Cleveland Browns
- NFL Pigskin: Tim Love and the Dallas Cowboys
- NFL Pigskin: Tony Maws and the New England Patriots
Did you ever play football?
No. I’ve been cooking since I was 14. When I was a young guy I gave up no-pay sports for a paycheck.