When did you become a Chargers fan?
I was never a huge football fan until all of my cooks and I would be eating family meal together and the Chargers were all they would talk about. I figured if I wanted to be in on the conversation, I better figure out what’s going on in football. That was about 3 years ago.
- Talking Pigskin: Pork Recipes for NFL Football
- NFL Pigskin: Bradford Thompson and the New York Giants
- NFL Pigskin: Giuseppe Tentori and the Chicago Bears
- NFL Pigskin: Kevin Rathbun and the Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Pigskin: Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson and the Denver Broncos
- NFL Pigskin: Michael Symon and the Cleveland Browns
- NFL Pigskin: Tim Love and the Dallas Cowboys
- NFL Pigskin: Tony Maws and the New England Patriots
Do you have any favorite foods you make while you watch games?
Anything that’s simple to clean up. I had a bunch of my cooks over once and I did three different kinds of flatbreads and a big batch of nachos. All easy clean-up.