Lini 910 Labrusca Lambrusco Bianco ($15)
Domaine de la Taille aux Loups Triple Zéro ($25)
Jacky Blot, a Loire wine broker and winemaker, creates this elegant, crisp sparkling Chenin Blanc with fully ripe fruit and no added sugar, a remarkably hands-off approach.
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Recipes, Ingredients and Products
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Ingredients
- What to Cook Now: Trendsetting Products
- Trendsetting Travel: Mexico
- Trendsetting Travel: Best Travel Values Around the Americas
- Trendsetting Travel: Hot Global Destinations
Szigeti Grüner Veltliner Brut ($24)
Several Austrian wineries are now producing sparkling wines with the crisp Grüner Veltliner grape. Teeny, frothy bubbles and bright fruit make this bottling incredibly refreshing.