© Bob Peterson
"Salumi is run by my mom, dad and sister. If you have the hot oxtail sandwich there, you'll understand why I am who I am."
© Karen Harmelin
"The crespellea savory rolled crepe served at the same time as the pasta courseis just spectacular."
- Mario Batali's Passport to Eataly
- Joe Bastianich's Eataly Wine Picks
- Star Chefs Making a Difference: Mario Batali on Food Banks
- Team Mario Batali's Vegetable Challenge
- Spanish Road Trip with Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow
- Mario Batali’s Italian Grilling
- Interview with Mario Batali
- Trendspotting: Italian-American People and Food
- Essential Italian Ingredients
- Best New Italian Spots
Porchetta, New York City
Courtesy of Porchetta
"There's one menu itemporchetta (stuffed roast pork loin). It comes between bread or on a plate. When I need my mojo worked out, I go here."