Life After Top Chef
Question: Life after Top Chef...what you expected? Better? Worse?
Carla Hall: I actually didn't expect anything after season 5. My life felt like a perpetual quickfire. I was on a steep learning curve from how to handle my business to learning about PR and working with a manager. It was all good though.
Question: Chef... any plans to open your own restaurant?
Carla Hall: I had brief thoughts of opening a restaurant, but I'm not sure I want to do it right now at 47. After catering and years of working everyday, I decided to make quality life decision.
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Chef Alexandra Guarnaschelli
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Chef Scott Conant
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Chef Stephanie Izard
- Top Chef Season 8: All-Stars Season
- Top Chef 5: New York
- Top Chef Top 10: Carla Hall
Question: Hi Carla... what tasty new things can we expect from Alchemy by Carla Hall in the near future? BTW, love the new Chew promo!
Carla Hall: Hi Sarah! We are going to expand our cookie line to include more products such as granola, soups and sauces (y'all know how much I love to make soup). Thanks for the shout out for The Chew. It's going to be really fun.