Favorite Kitchen Tools, Ingredients and Techniques
Hi. What is the one kitchen tool you can't live without? Thanks!
I could say knife but that is boring. I love a microplane. I love citrus and always love to add zest at the end for nice finish. BUT I could never live without my French spoon for quenelles.
Hi Chef, what is your favorite “delicacy?” I love truffles.
Good butter!!! It is a really delicacy.
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Carla Hall
- Kitchen Insider Facebook Chat: Gail Simmons on Top Chef
- Chef Michael Symon on Pork and Inspiration
- Kitchen Insider Facebook Chat: Mario Batali on Pasta and His Favorite Things
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Chef Richard Blais
- Kitchen Insider: Facebook Chat with Chef Marcus Samuelsson
Hi Ludo, what is your favorite type of salt?
Sel de Guerande. Do you know it? If they had salt in burgundy I would pick one from there, but we don’t so this my favorite.