Editors’ Recipe Picks
Click through the “Recipes in this Article” box (at right) for twelve cookout favorites (like fragrant, fiery hot and smoky Jamaican Jerk Chicken) from F&W staff.
Choosing the Right Wine
Senior wine editor Ray Isle matches 25 affordable wines to grilled food of all kinds. Find wines for:
- Anything Slathered with Barbecue Sauce
- Burgers, Sausages and Spicy Rubs and Sauces
- Light Fish, Vegetables and Citrus Marinades
- Salmon and Other Rich Fish
- Simple Grilled Chicken and Pork Chops
- Steak and Lamb
Plus: Star Selections
Master the Grill in 10 Easy Steps
Steven Raichlen, host of TVs Barbecue University, distills a library of advice into 10 simple tips—with fabulous recipes to illustrate each lesson.
Secrets to Great Barbecue
Prize-winning barbecue expert Paul Kirk reveals the barbecue tips, tricks, rules and techniques that earned him the title “baron of BBQ.”
Making the Best Burgers
Four foolproof burgers from the F&W test kitchen.
- Best Grills for Parties
- Discoveries for the Grill: New Ingredients
- Excellent Store-Bought Sauces and Rubs
- Great New Grills