Peeling, Crushing and Chopping Garlic
Jacques Pépin reveals brilliant shortcuts for prepping garlic.
Recipes for Minced Garlic
To give roasted chicken extra flavor, Grant Achatz not only rubs a delicious butter with minced garlic under the breast skin, but also packs the cavity with more garlic, plus thyme sprigs and lemon quarters.
- Jacques Pepin's Best French Classics
- How to Sharpen a Knife and Other Skills
- How to Prepare Asparagus and Other Vegetables
- France's Best Pistou
- The Best Pesto Recipes
- The Best Shrimp Scampi Recipes
- Spring Recipes for Seasonal Produce
This exquisite, supersimple version of linguine con vongole is packed with four cloves of minced garlic and a judicious amount of crushed red pepper.