In this article:
How to Make Homemade Mayonnaise
Legendary chef Jacques Pépin demystifies homemade mayo—and reveals a trick for speeding up the process.
Jacques Pépin reveals an easy way to separate eggs and identifies a common mistake.
- Jacques Pepin's Best French Classics
- Bobby Flay's Best Healthy Salad Dressings
- Easy Homemade Condiments
- Garlic Mayonnaise and Sautéed Mustard Greens Recipes
- 20 Smart Tips for Everyday Grilling
- The Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- The Best Potato Salad Recipes
Recipes for Mayonnaise
"When it’s made fresh," says Paul Virant, "plain mayonnaise is a great little sauce"—a savory complement to grilled chicken, pork or even asparagus. For added punch, Virant suggests adding finely grated fresh horseradish and Sriracha chile-garlic sauce to the processor before adding the oil.