In this article:
How to Butterfly a Chicken
Butterflying a whole chicken makes it cook incredibly quickly. Here, Jacques Pépin demonstrates how it’s done and reveals tips for making sure the chicken cooks evenly.
Prepping a Chicken for Stew
Jacques Pépin demonstrates how to quickly cut up a whole chicken.
- Jacques Pepin's Best French Classics
- How to Sharpen a Knife and Other Skills
- Gastronaut: How to Make Chicken Stock
- Great Chicken Recipes: Wings, Breasts, Drumsticks and Thighs
- Judges' Choice: Best New Chicken Dishes
- The Best Beer Can Chicken Recipes
- The Best Chicken and Dumplings Recipes
- The Best Chicken Salad Recipes
- Perfecting Chicken Soup
- Perfecting Fried Chicken
- Tips & Tactics for Chicken
Trussing a Chicken
Here, a great technique for trussing a chicken with string to prepare it for roasting.