Courtesy of Char-Broil
Char-Broil Grill2Go Ice has a powerful infrared grill that can be folded up and lowered over the sturdy wheels for amazing portability; the twin insulated boxes below can keep food hot or cold. $200; charbroil.com.
Courtesy of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
The Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven has an open flame and settings for cooking thin-crust pizzas or deep-dish pies. $6,495; kalamazoogourmet.com.
- Grilling Super Sauces
- Grilling Equipment
- Outdoor Cooking: Grills, Smokers and Infrared Cookers
- Best Grills for Parties
- Steve Raichlen's Favorite Grills
- Big Green Egg Smoker and Grill
- 3 Essential Steps to Cleaning a Grill
- Grilling Tools Guide
- Buying a Gas Grill: What You Need to Know
- Marcia Kiesel’s Top Grilling Tips
Courtesy of Bodum
Barbecue For Two
Compact and cute, the lightweight Bodum Fyrkat grill for mini cookouts is small enough to fit on the tiniest of patios. $50; bodumusa.com.