Grills: Artisanal Grilling
Courtesy of Char-Broil
Char-Broil Grill2Go Ice has a powerful infrared grill that can be folded up and lowered over the sturdy wheels for amazing portability; the twin insulated boxes below can keep food hot or cold. $200; charbroil.com.
Courtesy of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
The Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven has an open flame and settings for cooking thin-crust pizzas or deep-dish pies. $6,495; kalamazoogourmet.com.
Courtesy of Bodum
Barbecue For Two
Compact and cute, the lightweight Bodum Fyrkat grill for mini cookouts is small enough to fit on the tiniest of patios. $50; bodumusa.com.
Courtesy of Afire
AFire's charcoal is made from coconut husks, which burn hotter than petroleum-based charcoal, with richer smoke flavor. $13 for 7.8 lb; afireinc.com.
Great Articles & Recipes:
- Grilling Super Sauces
- Grilling Equipment
- Outdoor Cooking: Grills, Smokers and Infrared Cookers
- Best Grills for Parties
- Steve Raichlen's Favorite Grills
- Big Green Egg Smoker and Grill
- 3 Essential Steps to Cleaning a Grill
- Grilling Tools Guide
- Buying a Gas Grill: What You Need to Know
- Marcia Kiesel’s Top Grilling Tips