1. Tokyo: Planet’s #1 Food City
Japanese chefs are dictating the world’s dining trends with their fierce devotion to seasonality and respect for aesthetics.
2. Barcelona: Post-Adrià Innovators
The Spanish city has everything from an avant-garde Asian spot to a Catalan-centric wine center with electronic lists.
- New York
- Go List 2009: 7 Best Bars
- Go List 2009: Twenty Rising Stars
- Go List 2009: Best Hotel Restaurants
- Go List 2009: Best Bites Near Sites
3. Copenhagen: Avant-garde Stronghold
The world’s foodies are fascinated by Copenhagen and its avant-garde chefs, who experiment with unconventional ingredients.