Alain Ducasse disciple Sylvain Sendra’s new contemporary bistro satisfies cravings for simple tapas at the bar and the desire for more ambitious dishes in the dining room. A personalized touch: All the condiments are house-made.
We loved: Cornichon sorbet served with mackerel rillettes.
- Go List 2009: World’s Best Food Cities
- Go List 2009: Twenty Rising Stars
- Go List 2009: Best Hotel Restaurants
- Go List 2009: 7 Best Bars
- Go List 2009: Best Bites Near Sites
The ingredient-obsessed, 33-year-old Beno ît Reix set up his 20-seat épicerie-fromagerie-bistro next door to star butcher Hugo Desnoyer. The result: an ever-changing, meat-centric menu featuring Desnoyer’s cuts.
We loved: Desnoyer’s milk-fed veal, pan-seared and served with creamy celery root puree.