At this stellar sixth-floor restaurant overlooking Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula,
chef Vincent Thierry and his kitchen staff of 25 create haute French tasting menus to go with the
extensive Bordeaux- and Burgundy-heavy wine list.
We loved: Duck fillet with buttered Savoy cabbage.
- Go List 2009: World’s Best Food Cities
- Go List 2009: Twenty Rising Stars
- Go List 2009: Best Hotel Restaurants
- Go List 2009: Best Bites Near Sites
- Go List 2009: 7 Best Bars
Fashion label Shanghai Tang founder David Tang’s private, 1930s-style Shanghai club is the
place to try superb, accessible Cantonese dishes. The other draws: an impressive contemporary art
collection and an outdoor terrace with a stunning panorama of the city.
We loved: Peking duck; eggplant hot pot.
Insider tip: Ask your hotel concierge to book a reservation—it’s the only way nonmembers can dine here.