30 Most Popular
2. Kung Pao Chicken
veronica.wolf: This is a good weeknight meal. If you tend to cook with Asian flavors you will most likely have most of the ingredients in your pantry.
- 30 Best Fast Recipes Ever
- The History of Food: A Crash Course on the Past 30 Years
- Robert Parker: 30 Years of Wine Trends
- F&W Editors’ Favorite Recipes
3. Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp with Orange Marmalade
Jhenings: Easy and fast to make, and a real crowd pleaser!
4. Amazon Fried Chicken Breasts with Cilantro Sauce
Cheryl_Manos: The best recipe that food and wine has offered.
6. Garlicky Shrimp with Olive Oil
Prepdru: Certainly saving this one as it was quick, easy and painless to prepare—plus it left my neighbors jealous with its potent smell. Cheers!
9. Spicy Scallops with Capellini
Ilkirm: Yum! Great, easy dish for a weeknight dinner party.
11. Lemon Pudding Cakes
ej119: This was just what I was hoping for. So delicious! We served this with some fresh berries that we covered in sugar.
14. Tortilla Soup
17. Chickpea and Spinach Stew
FrancisS: This is a monster dish to serve vegetarians. You can jack it up easily with any pre-mixed spice blends such as those for chicken or steak. Serve it up with a full bodied Spanish red wine.
21. Pan-Roasted Salmon with Soy-Ginger Glaze
aegis: Make this once and you’ll find yourself making it all the time—it’s a simple, fast meal with greens and rice.
24. White Bean Dip with Herbs
STORMYGIRL: This is much tastier than other white bean dips and takes just a few minutes to make.
25. Chicken Chasseur
gtopscher: Complex flavor but very easy to make.
- 1. Overstuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 2. Chicken Tikka Masala
- 3. Pomegranate Margarita
- 4. Pasta Bolognese
- 5. Cassoulet
- 6. Chicken Fajitas
- 7. Bow Ties with Sun-Dried Tomato and Scallion Cream
- 8. Arroz con Pollo
- 9. Chimichurri
- 10. Virgin Mojito