- Eco Travel: Luxurious Lodge in Panama
- Best Small Eco-Lodges
- Eco-Lessons at Sea School
- Cruising with a Naturalist Cook
- Eden: A Guided Tour | Back to Nature in Hawaii
- Peruvian Food: Cooking Secrets of the Amazon
- Artisan Workshops at a Costa Rica Eco-Resort
- Eco Checklist: Take a Green Vacation
- Green Escapes
The Maple Leaf’s ecotourism cruise includes stops for wine on uninhabited islands. Photo © Maple Leaf Adventures.
Maple Leaf Adventures’ Whales & Wild Side Cruise, British Columbia
The Maple Leaf is a 92-foot schooner with a low carbon footprint (thanks to onboard recycling and composting). This new route through British Columbia’s Inside Passage features plenty of whale and dolphin sightings.