Make-Ahead Grilling Timeline
48 Hours Ahead
Tip: The more salt or acidity in your marinade, the faster it will work.
Recipe to Try: Provençal Leg of Lamb
Tip: A simple paste made with oil and spices can be rubbed on tofu two days in advance.
Recipe to Try: Spiced-Tofu Sandwiches
- Easy Grilling
- Easy Grilling: 5 Great Techniques for the Lazy Griller
- Easy Grilling with Pete Evans
- Easy Grilling: Do-It-Yourself Kebab Party
- Easy Grilling: A Virtuoso Griller’s No-Fuss Dishes
- 10 Easy Ways to Master the Grill
- Bold Grilling Marinades
- Chris Lilly: Cheater's Barbecue
- Chef Tim Love Shares Grilling Tips
24 Hours Ahead
Tip: A balsamic vinaigrette doubles as a marinade. During a 24-hour soak, steak picks up enormous flavor.
Recipe to Try: Balsamic-Marinated Flank Steak