This hip lounge-restaurant, opened by two French brothers, serves small plates like salmon empanadas and local wines.
The restaurant at the Park Hyatt Mendoza is the place for steak; its cellar has more than 250 local wines.
- Can’t-Miss Wine Destinations: Argentina
- Can’t-Miss Wine Destinations: Austria
- Can’t-Miss Wine Destinations: Oregon
- Argentina: Underdog Grape Bonarda
- Argentina: Gaucho Style
- Argentina: Rivers of Wine
In a 100-year-old Victorian mansion, this new restaurant serves casual bistro food and a tasting menu featuring dishes like braised short ribs with blue cheese polenta.