1. NV Canella Prosecco di Conegliano ($15)
The vineyards in Italy’s Conegliano region produce excellent Prosecco, like this Meyer-lemony bottling.
2. NV Ombra Rosé di Pinot ($16)
Pinot Noir gives this subtly strawberry-flavored rosé from Italy’s Veneto region its pretty ballerina-pink color.
- 10 Top Affordable Champagnes
- Champagne: 10 Top Prestige Cuvées
- 50+ Values, Legendary Regions
- 15 Great Bottles for a Party
3. NV Scharffenberger Brut ($19)
A blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, this California Brut is creamy and full-bodied with tropical flavors.
4. 2007 Bisson Colli di Trevigiani Prosecco ($20)
Refreshingly dry and lime-scented, this Prosecco is produced by a winemaker who is also a wine-shop owner.
5. 2005 Llopart Brut Rosé Reserva ($20)
More red than pink, this stunning cava from a 600-plus-year-old winery has elegant strawberry and cherry notes.