3 Ingredients, 9 Superfast Recipe Fixes
Canned or Jarred Tuna in Olive Oil
- Salad: Toss with cubed country bread, chopped fresh tomatoes and vinaigrette.
- Mousse: Puree with softened butter and capers.
- Dip: Puree with lemon juice, capers, anchovies and olive oil.
Thawed, Shelled Edamame
- Snack: Sprinkle with flavored salt.
- Salad: Toss with shredded rotisserie chicken, lettuce, cilantro, sesame seeds and an Asian dressing.
- Spread: Puree with goat cheese and thyme and serve on toast.
Jarred Piquillo Peppers
- Hors D’Oeuvres: Spread with ricotta mixed with fresh herbs and roll up.
- Dip: Puree with chickpeas and garlic.
- Salad: Chop and add to potato salad.