Red Wine Vinegar
The panel found this aged Italian vinegar had a robust, tangy, sandalwood-flecked flavor that tasted the most like red wine. $3.50 for 17 oz; colavita.com.
- 2010 Trend Report
- 2010 Trend: Artisanal Breakfasts
- 2010 Trend: Farm Dinners
- 2010 Trend: Better Butter
- 2010 Trend: Hot Dog Heroes
- 2010 Trend: Takeout Style
- 2010 Trend: Great Frozen Foods
The nutty flavor of this organic bottling reminded the sommeliers of sherry vinegar from Spain. $4 for 8.5 oz; spectrumorganics.com.