One of America's premier dairies, Bellwether Farms in Sonoma, now makes a decadent yogurt with milk from its East Friesian sheep.
First sold at the Brooklyn Flea, a new NYC venue for food artisans, Early Bird granola is unusually deep-flavored and crisp. It's healthy, too: The oats are baked in extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2010 Trend Report
- 2010 Trend: Farm Dinners
- 2010 Trend: Better Butter
- 2010 Trend: Hot Dog Heroes
- 2010 Trend: Takeout Style
- 2010 Trend: Great Frozen Foods
- 2010 Trend: Sommelier Challenge
D'Artagnan applies its charcuterie know-how to American breakfast sausage, and the results are robust and juicy, especially the traditional variety spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon.