- Who Eats Lamb at Passover?
- What Did Jesus and the Apostles Eat at the Last Supper?
- 2 Fool-ish Foods for April Fool's Day
- 7 Passover-Themed Movies and TV Shows to Watch After Your Seder
- All of Your Questions About Chocolate Bunnies, Answered
- F&W Editor in Chief Nilou Motamed's Persian New Year Celebration
- This Christmas, Give In to Red Velvet
- Top 10 Wine Values of the Year
- 13 Extremely Refreshing Ways to Celebrate National Watermelon Day
- $66 Collard Greens Sell Out at Neiman Marcus
Here, some of the best Holiday recipes from chef Grant Achatz.
Star chef Grant Achatz combines the crunch of a popover with the creaminess of Yorkshire pudding in these puffed breads. For maximum cheesy flavor, grated English Cheshire is added twice--stirred into the batter and then sprinkled over the top.
Star chef Grant Achatz balances the spicy-sweet fruit filling in his mincemeat pie with rum and brandy; a dollop of creme fraiche would be unorthodox but excellent.
Star chef Grant Achatz's multilayered, monumental dessert-in-a-glass illustrates what a sweetly old-fashioned trifle can look like in expert hands.
Star chef Grant Achatz gives the classic vegetables-and-dip hors d'oeuvre a nicely acidic punch by pickling the vegetables. The dip would also be fantastic as a dressing.
Star chef Grant Achatz's delicate potato blini are no more difficult to make than breakfast pancakes and oh so much better than store-bought.
Star chef Grant Achatz gives his rich, warmly spicy tikka masala a hit of fresh fruit flavor with a papaya-and-mango topping.